Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Show 100 + Fall

Hello Columbia (and the internet)! This was my first show of the Fall semester, at my regularly scheduled Wed 2-4 time. :)

Usually on the show I try to play 1 set of stuff that I brought then 1 set of rotation, alternating sets. However, I forgot my laptop charger at home so I had to cram all of my stuff in earlier in the show. So, here's what I played:

Austin Crane; I Know My Hands; "Blame It On The Weather"
The Bravery; The Bravery; "Swollen Summer"
Mae; The Everglow; "The Ocean"
Open Ocean; "Sink Or Swim"
*Les Savy Fav; Root For Ruin; French Kiss; track 5 "Lips n' Stuff"
*Mountain Man; Made the Harbor; Bella Union Rec.; track 12 "Babylon"
*The Books; The Way Out; Temporary Residence; track 3 "I Didn't Know That"
*Punch Brothers; Antifogmatic; Nonesuch; "Welcome Home"
Test Your Reflex; "Pieces of the Sun"
Old Canes; Feral Harmonic; "I Will Be The Sun"
Nous Non Plus; Ménagerie; "Sunlight Yellow Noise"
Koushik; Out My Window; "Lying In The Sun"
Villagers; Live in Austin 2010; "On A Sunlit Stage"
Local Natives; Sun Hands; "Sun Hands"
Laura Veirs; "July Flame"
Loney, Dear; Dear John; "Summers"
Parkbench Summer; The Bird, the Moon, and the Plane; "Bestfriend"
Sarah Jaffe; Suburban Nature; "Summer Begs"
New Years Day; "Sunrise Sunset"
*Wolf Parade; Expo 86; Sub Pop; "Yulia"
*Here We Go Magic; Pigeons; Secretly Canadian; "Hibernation"
*Menomena; Mines; Barsuk Records; track 2 "Taos"
*Angus & Julia Stone; Down the Way; Nettwerk; track 6 "Yellow Brick Road"
*Griffin House; The Learner; Nettwerk; track 2 "River City Lights"
*The Walkmen; Lisbon; Fat Possum Records; track 5 "Stranded"
*Murdocks; Distortionist; ASCAP; track 5 "Tongues"
*Snake! Snake! Snakes!; "Snake! Snake! Snakes!; track 2 "We Come Out at Night"

No comments: