Friday, July 17, 2009

Show 73

This week I started off my show with an hour of covers. I got some good cover requests, but unfortunately couldn't find some of them.

Here's my playlist:

Gregory & The Hawk; "Irreplaceable (Beyonce)"
Hellsongs; "We're Not Gonna Take It (Twisted Sister)"
Allison Weiss; "Umbrella (Rihanna)"
Deer Tick Beautiful Girls (Sean Kingston)"
Jenny Owen Youngs; "Hot in Herre (Nelly)"
Plans to Leave; "Don't Stop Believin' (Journey)"
Ruby Isle; "White Winter Hymnal (Fleet Foxes)"
My American Heart; Punk Goes Crunk; "California Love (2PAC)"
The Secret Handshake; Punk Goes Crunk; "I Wish (Skee-Lo)"
Bowling for Soup; "I Melt With You (Modern English)"
Hit the Lights; Punk Goes 90's; "Hey Jealousy (Gin Blossoms)"
Forever the Sickest Kids; Punk Goes Crunk; "Men in Black"
NOFX; "Champs Elysee (Joe Dassin)"
The Devil Wears Prada; Punk Goes Crunk; "Still Fly (Big Tymers)"
Confide; "Such Great Heights"
*The Phenomenal Handclap Band; s/t; "Testimony; All of the Above"
Evergreen Terrace; Writer's Block; "Mad World (Tears for Fears)"
*Deertick; Born on Flag Day; "Friday XIII; Straight Into A Storm"
*Tiga; Ciao!; "Luxury; Shoes"
*Passion Pit; Manners; "Little Secrets"
*Owl City; Of June; "Panda Bear; The Airway"
*Owl City; Maybe I'm Dreaming; "Fireflies; This is the Future"
CherryCase; "Welcome Back"
Leslie Mendelson; Swan Feathers; "Hit the Spot"
Howling Bells; Radio Wars; "Cities Burning Down"
The Magnetic Fields; I; "I Thought You Were My Boyfriend"
*Rubies; Explode from the Center; "Turquoise"
*Dream Date; Patience; "Go Fish; 8 Sleeves"
*Megafaun; Gather, Form & Fly; "Solid Ground; The Process"
*Larry Gatlin; "Johnny Cash is Dead (And His House Burned Down)"
*Crime in Choir; Gift Givers; "Crystal Cake"
*Elvis Perkins; In Dearland; "Chains, Chains, Chains"
*Halloween, Alaska; Champagne Downtown; "Champagne Downtown"
Baltic Fleet; "Castellon Theme"
Children Collide; The Long Now; "Chosen Armies"
*Dirty Projectors; Bitte Orca; "Stillness is the Move"
Jonsi & Alex; Riceboy Sleeps; "Boy 1904"


* Denotes Rotation

No comments: