Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Show 52 - First Spring 09 Show + Cohost

Hey kids! I hope everyone has had a good break, if you're in school, and a good holiday season!

Today was my first show of the Spring 09 semester. I'm going to be having a cohost this semester: DJ Big Red. Big Red's been a friend of mine for a while now and liked my time slot sooo I decided to let him on the show. I'll be posting MY playlist each week and will try to remember to post his as well. So, here's what I played today:

Sky Eats Airplane, s/t, "Introduction"
Regina Spektor The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack), "The Call"
*The Postmarks, By the Numbers, "One Note Samba"
*The Postmarks, By the Numbers, "Five Years"
*Copeland, You Are My Sunshine, "The Day I Lost My Voice (The Suitcase Song)"
*Her Space Holiday, XOXO Panda and the New Kid Revival, tracks 2&3 "The Truth Hurts so This Should Be Painless; The Heartbreak Moment"
*Lake, Oh, the Places We'll Go, tracks 2&7 "
*Copeland, You Are My Sunshine, "The Grey Man"
*Land Of Talk, Some Are Lakes, "Corner Phone"
*Land Of Talk, Some Are Lakes, "It's Okay"
*Land Of Talk, Some Are Lakes, "Some Are Lakes"
Tim Myers, "Brand New Day (feat. Lindsey Ray)"
Owl City, Of June, "Fuzzy Blue Lights"
The Teenagers, Reality Check, "Feeling Better"
Vampire Weekend, "The Kids Don't Stand a Chance (Chromeo Remix)"

No comments: