Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Show 51 - "New" Show Name + Impromptu Show

Before I get to my playlist, I just want everyone to know that I'm changing the name of my show, and thus blog, back to maltstream. For an explanation of this name visit this entry. Yes, my profile picture is a screen-shot of HRO using my word. (The blog/show description is also an [edited] screen shot from HRO.) To clarify, HRO is using my word; I am not using HRO's word. I made it my show name, made a comment on an HRO post logged in with my account, and then a few days later Carles made a post using my word. If you search all of HRO's blogs you can view Carlz, as well as commentators, using my word. I'm famey, y'all!

I was up at the station doing work/ripping CDs and decided to do an impromptu, pre-Spring 2009 show. Twas fun.

Blitzen Trapper, "Wild Mountain Nation"
Band Of Horses, "No One's Gonna Love You"
Annuals, "Sore"
Chromatics, "LADY"
Weird Tapes, "The Heavens"
Rex The Dog, "I Can See You, Can You See Me? (The Touch Remix)"
The Twelves, "I Feel Fine"
Cut Copy, "Hearts On Fire (Joakim Remix)"
Chromeo, "Bonified Lovin' (Yuksek's Remix)"
Chester French, "She Loves Everybody (Steve Aoki Remix)"
Foals, "Olympic Airways (Wudwerd Vox)"
#Mica, Jetsetmusic, "Bigphones"
Digitalism, "Pogo (Shinichi Osawa Remix)"
The Ting Tings, "That's Not My Name (LA Riots Remix)"
FrankMusik, "3 Little Words (The Heaths remix)"
Paige 3, "Prophets (Frankmusik remix)"
Does It Offend You, Yeah?, "With a Heavy Heart (I Regret to Inform You)"
Black Gold, "Detroit (Shark Attack Beach Party Remix)"

No comments: