Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Show 53

Here's my part of the show:

Iron Horse, The Bluegrass Tribute To The Shins, "New Slang"
Iron Horse, Pickin' on Modest Mouse, "Ocean Breathes Salty"
Cars & Trains, Rusty String, "The Wires From My Broken Record Player"
Born Ruffians, Red, Yellow And Blue, "Barnacle Goose"
*Annuals, Down the Mountain, Such Fun
Austin Crane, I Know My Hands, "In The Morning"
Brad Wiley, "Brand New Day"
Marry A Thief, I Am Dying To Outlive You, "The Merry Thief"
Lights, "Last Thing On Your Mind"
Matt and Kim, "Daylight"
Lucky Twice, "Lucky"
Chris Walla, Field Manual, "Geometry &c."
Sherwood, A Different Light, "Alley Cat"
The Junior Varsity, Wide Eyed, "Everyone's Got Something They're Running Out Of"
The Fold, This Too Shall Pass, "The Title Track"
Oh, The Story!, Good Morning Illumination, "Where There's Smoke There's Fire"
Cambridge, How To Walk A Tightrope EP, "Board Up The Windows And Doors"
Ladyhawke, s/t, "My Delirium"
The Faint, "The Geeks Were Right ( DIOYY Remix)"
Au Revoir Simone, "Sad Song (RAC Mix)"
*Starfucker, s/t, track 11 "Isabella of Castile"

No comments: