Friday, May 29, 2009

Show 67

My laptop decided to be stupid today (not really that big of a surprise) and there was some skipping periodically in my show, but here's what I played:

The Mountain Goats, Heretic Pride, "Sax Rohmer #1"
The LK, "Private Life of a Cat"
The Stills, "Being Here"
His Name Is Alive, "This Is My Confession"
*Halloween, Alaska, Champagne Downtown, "Gone With The Wind; Champagne Downtown"
*Elvis Perkins, In Dearland, "I Heard Your Voice"
The Crystal Method, "Drown In the Now (feat. Matisyahu)"
Elizabeth & The Catapult, Taller Children (Bonus Track Version), "Taller Children"
Dredg, "Zebra Skin"
VEGA, "No Reasons"
*Justice, A Cross the Universe, "TTHHEE PPAARRTTYY; LET THERE BE LITE"
*Röyksopp, Junior, "Röyksopp Forever; It's What I Want"
Jeff Hanson, "If Only I Knew"
Bat for Lashes, Two Suns, "Daniel"
The Decemberists, The Hazards of Love, "The Rake's Song"
K'naan, Troubadour, "Wavin' Flag"
*Lydia, Illuminate, "...Ha Yeah It Got Pretty Bad; Now The One You Once Loved is Leaving"
*Ace Enders & A Million Different People, When I Hit The Ground, "Reintroduction; Take The Money And Run"
Deerhoof, Offend Maggie, "Offend Maggie"
Diane Birch, , "Rise Up"
TK Webb & The Visions, "Teen Is Still Shaking"
Aterciopelados, Río, "Río"
*Crystal Antlers, Tentacles, :Several Tongues; Memorized"
*Grizzly Bear, Veckatimest, track5 "Cheerleader"
Blind Pilot, 3 Rounds and a Sound, "Go On, Say It"
Other Lives, Other Lives, "Black Tables"
Stereo Total, My Melody, "I Love You, Ono"
Gomez, A New Tide, "Airstream Driver"
*Red Red Meat, Bunny Gets Paid, tracks 5&6 "Gauze; Idiot Son"
The Narrative, "The Moment That It Stops"
The Magnetic Fields, Distortion, "California Girls"
Ben Kweller, Changing Horses, "Wantin' Her Again"
Novalima, Hear Globally - A Cumbancha Collection, "Tumbala (Chris Franck Remix)"
*Amadou & Mariam, Welcome to Mali, tracks 2&6 "Ce n'est pas bon; Je te kiffe"

No comments: