Friday, May 22, 2009

Show 66

Today was a little hectic at the station. I was a little late, and then there was a class tour of the station so I got a little distracted during my show. But here's what I played:

Bruises Chairlift Does You Inspire You
Garbage Chairlift Does You Inspire You
On My Mind Leona Naess Unreleased
Fake Empire (The National cover) Lackthereof Your Anchor
*Lydia, Illuminate, "Hospital; Fate"
*Say Hi, Oohs & Aahs, tracks 3&7 "Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh; One, Two... One"
Starfucker, s/t, "Miss You; Pop Song"
Kevin Devine, "Brother's Blood"
*Crystal Antlers, Tentacles, "Glacier; Tentacles"
*Anavan, Cover Story, "Take It Back; Work It Out"
Jukebox The Ghost, "Hold It In; Good Day"
fun., "At Least I'm Not As Sad (As I Used To Be)"
Ten In The Swear Jar, "Hot Karl"
*Scott Miller (ant the Commonwealth), For Crying Out Loud, tracks 2&12 "Sin in Indiana; Double Indemnity"
*Mirah, (a)spera, tracks 7&9 Gone are the Days; Bones & Skin"
I Was A Cub Scout, "Save your wishes"
Superchunk, Leaves in the Gutter, "Misfits & Mistakes"
Mastodon, "Divinations"
CuCu Diamantes, "Mas Fuerte"
*Passion Pit, Chunk of Change, "Live To Tell The Tale; Better Things"
*Justice, A Cross the Universe, "PHANTOM P† I.5"
Inner Party System, "Don't Stop (Eclectic Method Remix)"
Little Boots, "Stuck on Repeat"
Sans Arc, Ghostlike, "Over And Over"
*Ace Enders & A Million Different People, When I Hit The Ground, "Sweeter Light; The Only Thing I Have (The Sign)"
*The Dirt and the Flood; The Garden; track 8 "Colors (What Once Was Dead Has Come Alive)"
Angel Taylor, "Make Me Believe"
Every Avenue, Ah!, "Where Were You?"
The Juan MacLean, "One Day"
Madi Diaz, "Nothing At All"
Living Things, "Let It Rain"

No comments: