Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Show 63 + Fundraiser + Interview

This week is our fundraiser week! Yay! This semester I chose to play favourites; sort of like last semester, but a little differently. In the fall we played our favourite artists and today I played some of my favourite songs that I've discovered this semester (some of them were probably last semester, but close enough) as well as had my favourite local artist, Marry a Thief, in the studio for an interview. They're be co-headlining with Sequoyah Prep School as well as playing with Last November and The Lives Of Famous Men.

With no further delay, here are some of my favourites before Big Red took over:

MGMT, Oracular Spectacular, "Kids"
Vampire Weekend, "The Kids Don't Stand a Chance (Chromeo Remix)"
Au Revoir Simone, "Sad Song (RAC Mix)"
The Ting Tings, "That's Not My Name (LA Riots Remix)"

No comments: