Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Show 59

I didn't write down Big Red's playlist today. I was too busy doing other things at the station. ALSO, there is not going to be a show next week because it's spring break. :)

With that being said, here's what I played:

Deerhoof, Apple O, "Panda Panda Panda"
Feist, My Moon My Man, "My Moon My Man (Boys Noise Remix)"
FLOSSTRADAMUS, Big Bills, "Big Bills feat.CAROLINE POLACHEK (Flosstradamus Power House Remix)"
*My Dear Disco, Dancethink LP, "M.Y.F. (Move Your Feet)"
*My Dear Disco, Dancethink LP, "All I Do"
*Neko Case, Middle Cyclone, “People Gotta Lot of Nerve”
Robbert Bobbert and the Bubble Machine, Robbert Bobbert and the Bubble Machine, "We R Super Heroes"
Elvis Perkins In Dearland, Elvis Perkins In Dearland, "Shampoo"
Hurray For The Riff Raff, It Don't Mean I Don't Love You, "Bricks"
Miniature Tigers, Tell It To The Volcano, "Cannibal Queen"
Trouble Andrew, "Chase Money"
*Animal Collective, Merriweather Post Pavilion, "Guys Eyes"
*Animal Collective, Merriweather Post Pavilion, "Daily Routine"
*A.C. Newman, Get Guilty, "All Of My Days And All Of My Days Off"

1 comment:

à noite said...

oh shi- robert bobbert and the bubble machine? Seamonster totally did the artwork for that album. Seamonster is coming to Columbia on April 27th. everyone reading the Maltstream blog should come see Seamonster on April 27th!!