Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Show 55 + Interview!

Hey there boys and girls. Today Big Red had to go to an orientation for a leadership thing for his fraternity. So, he came up for a little while and picked out some CDs for me to play. ALSO, Eric and I had interview with VALENCIA. They're playing at New Brookland Tavern tonight. Check out the site for details. And here's what I played:

Teengirl Fantasy, "Now That's What I Call Volume 2"
Antenna Shoes, "Singer"
*AC Newman, "Submarines of Stockholm"
The Black Fortys, "Breaking Down Walls"
Hot Chip, "Transmission (Joy Division Cover)"
*Starfucker, s/t, "Florida"
Robyn, "Dream On"
Hey Champ, "Cold Dust Girl (80Kidz Remix)"
Lykke Li, "I'm Good, I'm Gone"
*Andrew Bird, Noble Beast, "Not a Robot but a Ghost"
*The Coming Weak, Consider This, "Halcyon Over Harlem"
*Ween, Chocolate and Cheese, "Voodoo Lady"
*French Miami, s/t, "Intro; Goddamn Best"
*Ben Kweller, Changing Horses, "Sawdust Man"
*Herspace Holiday, XOXOX, Panda and the New Kid Revival, My Crooked Crown

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Antenna Shoes Rules