Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Show 48

Have a safe Turkey Day, y'all!

Fort Knox Five, "Funk 4 Peace"
Charles Bradley & The Bullets, "Now that I'm Gone"
*Kara Grainger, Grand and Green River, tracks 5&6 "I'm Going to Live the Life I Sing About in my Song; Sky is Falling"
*Whales & Cops, Great Bouncing Icebergs [EP], tracks 1&2 "Futuro Futuro; Bosuns o' the Yard"
*Anathallo, Canopy Glow, tracks 1&2 "Noni's Field; Italo"
*Dancer vs. Politican, A City Half-Lost, tracks 4&5 "Justin Fairborn; Hochtief"
Owl City, Maybe I'm Dreaming, "The Saltwater Room"
Owl City, Of June, "Designer Skyline"
Chromeo vs. Bag Raiders, "Crome Raiders"
Cut Copy, "Far Away (Hercules and Love Affair Remix)"
#of Montreal, Hissing Fauna, Are You the Destroyer?, “We Were Born the Mutants Again with Leafling”
The Tough Alliance, "Neo Violence (Shazam Remix)"
These New Puritans, Beat Pyramid, "Swords of Truth"
#M83, Saturdays = Youth, “Kim and Jessie”
#Islands, Return to the Sea, “Swans (Life After Death)”
#The Unicorns, Unicorns Are People Too, “Thunder & Lightning”
*Toro y Moi, My Touch, tracks 2, 6, 8 & 9

Some good stuff I didn't get to that you'll probably hear next time:

These New Puritans, Beat Pyramid, "Elvis"
You Say Party! We Say Die!, "Opportunity (Montag's I Love Her Remix)"

No comments: