Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Show 35 - First Fall Show!

I tried to kick the semester off with some goodies from over the summer along with some in & up-and-coming bands. :)

Sara Melson, "Turquoise Sky"
*Albert Hammond, Jr., Como Te Llama, track 4 "GfC"
Meiko, "Boys With Girlfriends"
Sandrine, "Where Do We Go"
Sam Sparro, "Black & Gold"
Santogold, "L.E.S Artistes (Album Version)"
CSS, "Rat Is Dead (Rage)"
RATATAT, "Mirando"
Cineplexx, "A Mi Lado"
The Epochs, "Opposite Sides"
The Dandy Warhols, Earth To The Dandy Warhols, "The World The People Together (ComeOn)"
frankmusik, "In Step"
Lucky Twice, "Lucky"
Belanova, "One, Two, Three, GO!"
*The Fratellis, Here We Stand, track 2 "A Heady Tale "
Mates Of State, "My Only Offer"
Au Revoir Simone, "Sad Song (RAC Mix)"
Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin, "Think I Wanna Die"
*Brazilian Girls, New York City, tracks 5&6 "Good Time; Nouveau Americain"
*Hercules and Love Affair, s/t, tracks 7&8 "Easy; This is My Love"
*The Faint, Fasciinatiion, tracks 1&2 "Get Seduced; The Geeks Were Right"
*Black Kids, Partie Traumatic, tracks 6&7 "I've Underestimated My Charm (Again); I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance with You"
*Adele, 19, tracks 1&2 "Daydreamer; Best for Last"
*Laura Marling, Alas I Cannot Swim, tracks 4&5 "Failure; You're No Good"

No comments: