Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Show 110

Hello malstreamers! Sorry it's been so long since I posted, or did a show. I had to help out with the SEVT Conference on the 17th and then I was preparing for Turkey Day on the 24th. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I can almost promise you that today was not my last show of the semester, but it was probably my last show at my regularly scheduled time. I'll probably be doing random shows, so hopefully you all will be able to catch me on the air again. :) Here's what I played once I finally got back on the airwaves:

Variety Lab; Team Up With Variety Lab; "Which Way to Go (Reprisa)"
Feist; Open Season: Remixes & Collabs; "Inside + Out (Apostle Of Hustle UnMix)"
Midtown Dickens; Lanterns; "The Fish Song"
Sara Melson; Dirty Mind; "Turquoise Sky"
Cotton Jones; Paranoid Cocoon; "Blood Red Sentimental Blues"
Banjo Or Freakout; "Upside Down"
*Swans; My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky; Young God Records; “You Fucking People Make Me Sick”
Eels; Blinking Lights and Other Revelations; Vagrant; “From Which I Came/A Magic World”
*McMule; Whiskeytalk; track 10 “1940 Ford”
*Caleb Stine; I Wasn’t Built for a Life Like This; track 1 “My Service isn’t Needed Anyone”
*Old 97’s; The Grand Theatre Volume One; New West; track 8 “A State of Texas”
Pixies; Dolittle/Come on Pilgrim; “Debaser”
*Half-Handed Cloud; Stowaways; Asthmatic Kitty; “You Flagged Us Down With a Wave”
*Ferraby Lionheart; The Jack of Hearts; Thirty Tigers Records; “Holdin’ Me Back”
*Two Hours Traffic; Territory; Bumstead Records; track 3 “Territory”
A.C. Newman; Get Guilty; "There Are Maybe Ten Or Twelve"
The Artichokes; "B&W"
*Pomegranates; One of Us; Afternoon Records; track 2 “50’s”
*Dead Heart Bloom; Strange Waves; track 4 “Don’t Worry”
Le Loup; Family; "Beach Town"
Chumbawamba; Un; "Buy Nothing Day"
Best Coast; Crazy for You; "Boyfriend"
Teen Daze; Heart Music Group Presents; "June 2010"
YACHT; BBC Radio 6 Session; "Nausea"
Voxhaul Broadcast; Timing Is Everything; "Leaving On The 5th"
Wolfgang; Not In Love EP; "Master of the Music"

No comments: