Friday, January 29, 2010

Show 87 + Haiti

If you were listening throughout the second half of my show you probably heard a noise that sounded like me taking a picture. Well, I was. And here it is:

Photobucket

The reason why I'm showing you this is because it's my Haiti Relief shirt. I'm not gonna get preachy and political and there are tons of worthy causes in the world, but if you've got some time look it up. Donate. Help. Every little bit counts.

Getting back to my show, here's what I played:

Rokia Traoré; Tchamantché; “Dounia”
JBM; Not Even In July; “Cleo's Song”
Hearts of Palm UK; For Life; “I Flow”
*Annie; Don’t Stop; Totally; “The Breakfast Song”
*Damon Fowler; Sugar Shack; Blind Pig Records; track 1 “Some Fun”
*The Hipstones; Dreamers; track 3 “Let’s Take a Holiday”
The Artichokes ; “Sweater Weather”
The High Decibels; The High Decibels; “That Dude”
Sister Crayon; “Souls of Gold”
Asa; Asa; “Jailer”
*Twin Atlantic; Vivariun; Red Bull Records; track 5 “What is Light? Where is Laughter?”
*Deluka; Deluka EP; VEL Records; “Wake Me Up”
*U-Melt; Perfect World; Harmonized Records; track 8 “Elysian Fields”
The Good Listeners; Eighty Steps Away; “Eighty Steps Away”
A.A. Bondy; American Hearts; “American Hearts”
Zuco 103; After the Carnaval; “Nunca Mais”
*Fanshaw; Dark Eyes; Mint Records; track 5 “Strong Hips”
*The Dave Brubeck Quartet; Time Out; Columbia; track 3 “Take Five”
$Red House Painters; Old Ramon; “Michigan”
*Drive Like Maria; Elmwood; Zoo Studios; track 2 “I’m on a Train”
Get Well Soon; Rest Now, Weary Head; “Plingplong! Goes My Automatic Heart”
Susana Baca; “La Canoa”
Polkastra; “Apolkalypse Now”
Filthy Dukes & Tommy Sparks; Nonsense In the Dark; “Messages”
*The Hidden Cameras; Origin: Orphan; “Walk On”


*Denotes Rotation
$Denotes Request

No comments: