Friday, November 20, 2009

Show 83

I was a little bit late to my show today because I was getting my first tattoo! (Pictures soon!) So I didn't get to everything I wanted, but here's what I played:

Alice Russell; "Got the Hunger"
Black Kids; Partie Tramatic; "Hurricane Jane"
Beth Hart; "Leave the Light On"
*Old Canes; Feral Harmonic; track 2 "Little Bird Courage"
*Summer Cats; Songs for Tusedays; track 9 "Lonely Planets"
*Austin Crane; Place at the Table; track 7 "Teeth in Your Side"
*White Denim; Fits; "I Start to Run"
Peter Visti; "Dolly"
Neurosonic; "Crazy Sheila"
Chester French; "The Jimmy Choos"
*Junior Astronomers; I Had Plans for Us; track 3 "Attacked by Whales"
*Pacifika; Asuncion; track 4 "Sweet"
*Gogol Bordello; Live from Axis Mundi; "You Gave Up"
Cat Scientists; "Brian Cincinatti"
Chris Garneau; El Radio; "Hands on the Radio"
Sebastien Tellier; "L'Amour et La Violence (Boys Noize Remix)"
*La Roux; La Roux; "Fascination"
*The XX; The XX; track 2 "VCR"
*Lightning Bolt; Earthly Delights; track 6 "Funny Farm"
Mykonos Fleet Foxes Mykonos - Single
The Thief & the Heartbreaker Alberta Cross The Thief & the Heartbreaker
Marry a Thief; Reaction, Explosion; "Murder"


* Denotes rotation

No comments: