Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Show 20

Annnnd we're back! WOO! This semester my show is on Tuesdays 4pm-6pm. It's my first non-Saturday show and I'm rather excited.

Here's what went down:

*The Naked Cowboy, What the Naked Cowboy Wants to Hear, tracks 3&5 “I’m Gonna Marry a Hooker; Sad Old Heartbreak Song”
*Various, Down at the Sea Hotel, tracks 5&6 “Midnight in Missoula; Do La Lay”
*Cars & Trains, Rusty String, tracks 2&3 “The Wires from My Broken Record Player; Fake Plastic Guns”
*Sally Shapiro, Disco Romance, tracks 3&7 “Find My Soul; Hold Me So Tight”
*Neon Neon, Raquel, tracks 1&3 “Raquel; Trick for Treat”
*Ghislain Poirier, No Ground Under, tracks 3&4 “Jusqu’en Haut ft. Omnikrom; Hit & Red”
*Flying Lotus, Reset EP, track 1 “Tea Leaf Dancers”
*Food for Animals, Belly, tracks 1&2 “Maryland Slang; Tween My Lips”
*Gangalee, Vintage Roots, tracks 1&8 “Get dat $$$ y’all Featuring Drake; Hot & Fresh”
*Say Hi, The Wishes and the Glitch, tracks 1&6 “Northwestern Girls; Magic Beans and Magic Truths”
*Buck Brothers, Me, tracks 1&2 “Run, Run, Run, Run, Run; Gorgeously Stupid”
Gob, "For The Moment"
Gob, "I Hear You Calling"
The Ataris, "San Dimas High School Football"
Farewell, "Manila"
Time Tells All, "Sweep The Nation"x
My American Heart, "The Shake (Awful Feeling)
The Wedding, "Staring At The Light"
October Fall, "Keep Dreaming Upside Down"
Stroke 9, "Letters"
Ivoryline, "Be Still and Breathe"
Fair Verona, "Sleepless"
Lovedrug, "Dancing"

No comments: