Friday, November 9, 2007

Show 16: Subbing

I'm going out of town tomorrow (Saturday) so I shan't be able to do my show so Kendall and I switched for this week and next week! That's right, I'll be subbing again from 2-4pm next Friday, too. :)

*Bettye LaVette, The Scene of the Crime, tracks 6&7 "They Call it Love; The Last Time"
*Bowerbirds, Hymns for a Dark Horse, tracks 4&5 "Dark Horse; Bur Oak"
*Robert Pollard, Coast to Coast Carpet of Love, track 13 CD2 "Feel Not Crushed"
*Some Velvet Morning, Silence Will Kill You, tracks 4&5 "Pretty Girl; Stolen Love Song"
*Six Organs of Admittance, Shelter From the Ash, track 6 "Final Wing"
*Malcolm Rollick, Lo-Fi(ction), tracks 10&11 "Song for a Crash Course; Computers Cannot Breath to Sing"
*Lonely Dear, Solonge, tracks 3&4 "The City, the Airport; Le Fever"
*De Nova Dahl, Shout, track 4 "Crap Your Pants Say Shout"
*Club B, The Boy Who Couldn't Stop Dreaming, tracks 2&3 "Whatever You Want; Football Kids" *Supermayer, Save the World, tracks 2&3 "The Art of Letting Go; Saturdays"
*While Williams, Smoke, tracks 3&4 "New Violence; Going Down"
*Soft, Gone Faded, track 6 "Great Spirit"
City Sleeps, "Not An Angel"
Everyday Sunday, "Let's Go Back"
FM Static, "Crazy Mary"
FM Static, "Definitely Maybe"
The Fold, "The Title Track"
The Magnetic Fields, The Charm of the Highway Strip, tracks 7&8 "Fear of Trains; When the Open Road is Closing In"
The Magnetic Fields, i, track 2 "I Don't Believe You"


Stuff I didn't get to play but you might hear in the future:

*Metro Station, College & Specialty EP, tracks 1&2 "Kelsey; Shake It"
Sanctus Real, "I'm Not Alright"
Hawk Nelson, "California"
Hawk Nelson, "The One Thing I Have Left"
Hawk Nelson, "The Show"
Hawk Nelson, "Bring 'Em Out"
Hawk Nelson, "Everything You Ever Wanted"

No comments: