Sunday, May 6, 2007

Show 7

I had to fill out a log of everything I played tonight so I only had time to type on here the artists and songs I played. Sorries!

This was also my last show of the semester. :( Hopefully you guys will tune in next semester, though. Have a great summer!

Wolfgang - "I Love u 2 Much"
The Fratellis - "Henrietta"
Wolfgang - "No Coincidence"
Liz Phair - "Favorite"
Matchbook Romance - "My Mannequin Can Dance"
Boys Like Girls - "On Top of the World"
This is Me Smiling - "Up in All Directions"
Sherwood - "Song in My Head"
Fountains of Wayne - "Fire in the Canyon"
The Kaiser Chiefs - "Heat Dies Down"
Head Automatica - "Disco Hades II"
Bloc Party - "Helicopter"
Dylan Sneed - "No Worse"
The Honorary Title - "Frame By Frame"
Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly - "Call Me Ishmael"
Cursive - "The Ugly Organ"
Cold War Kids - "We Used to Vacation"
Flogging Molly - "The Seven Deadly Sins"
The Spill Canvas - "Self Conclusion"
Kitcar - "Do You Do"
Motion City Soundtrack - "Feel Like Rain"
Bayside - "Phone Call from Poland"
Armor for Sleep - "Kind of Perfect"
Paulson - "Miami Current"
The Blood Brothers - "Camouflage, Camouflage"
Death from Above 1979 - "Little Girl"
Alexisonfire - "A Dagger Through the Heart of St. Angeles"
Comeback Kid - "Wake the Dead"
Haste the Day - "White Collar"
Avenged Seven Fold - "Chapter 4"

No comments: