Saturday, March 24, 2007

First Show!

Yo. Hopefully you tuned into the FIRST EVER broadcast of "Marcy's Playground." I was pretty stoked about playing my first show. And pretty scared crapless. If you didn't tune in, you suck hardcore, but I still love you.

In case you're wondering, this is what I played:

Bloc Party - "Little Thoughts"
Bloc Party - "So Here We Are"
Secret Mommy - "Plays"
Armor for Sleep - "Kind of Perfect"
Kristi Stassinopoulou - "At the Edge of the Horizon"
Comeback Kid - "Come Around"
Antibalas - "Beaten Metal"
Antibalas - "Filibuster X"
Bayside - "The Walking Wounded"
Menomena - "Muscle'n Flo"
Paulson - "Ultra-high"
Lyon - "Roger Q Where Are You?"
Of Montreal - "Suffer for Fashion"
Fiamma Fumana - "1.0"
I Killed the Prom Queen - "Slain Upon My Faithful Sword"
The Chemical Brothers - "Left Right"
V/A - "Bacalao"
!!! - "Bend Over Beethoven"
Cold War Kids - "Hang Me Out To Dry"
Borat - "You Be My Wife"
Permanent Me - "Christine"
Rupam - "Lovely Girl"
She, Sir - "Lieutenant"
LCD Soundsystem - "Get Innocuous!"
Pixel Panda - "Radical Decision Makers"
Boys Like Girls - "Five Minutes to Midnight"

No comments: